Looking into mobile app development
but not sure where to start?
How do you ensure you don’t make rookie mistakes?
Apcurium offers a Kick Start Program to companies and technical teams wishing to leverage their existing .NET competencies to develop their own mobile apps. The Apcurium approach benefits from the AMP (Apcurium Mobile Platform), including its collection of home-grown mobile objects and libraries, and best practices stemming from 20,000+ hours of mobile development expertise.
We provide tailored guidance, coaching, and software development assistance though situational analysis, review of objectives, and deliver a range of services, including:
- Assessing skill gap
- Introducing Xamarin and Xamarin Studio
- Setting-up source code control in the cloud
- Using mobile app emulators and simulators
- Developing differences between iOS, Android, and Windows Phone
- Handling of various devices screen sizes and resolutions
- Managing application resources, error handling, and other events
- Implementing touch interfaces, scroll controls
- Broadcasting of messages
- Implementing Synchronous / Asynchronous uses and modes
- Handling of JSON and XML data
- Understanding Database options
Ramp up your team with our tailored guidance, coaching, and software development assistance.